OSHA Compliant Crossover Bridges & Work Platforms
Keep your facility safe! Quickly provide OSHA compliant access and fall protection with our ErectaStep crossover stairs, ladders and safety swing gates
ErectaStep stairs, ladders and modular platforms make your job easier by meeting or exceeding OSHA requirements right out of the box. Compliance with OSHA regulations on working and walking surfaces, fall protection, industrial stairs and industrial ladders requires diligence and dedication by facility managers looking to keep their industrial workplaces safe. Facility or safety managers may not have the time or experience needed to research every applicable code when designing industrial platforms, stairs and ladders for their facilities.
Fortunately, our line of ErectaStep products makes compliance easy. Every component is designed and engineered to meet OSHA requirements. Assembly is easy. Do it yourself or hire us to take care of the installation.
ErectaStep stairs, ladders and modular platforms, Rollastep ladders and YellowGate safety swing gates meet OSHA requirements under the following codes:
- OSHA standards part 1910 – including 21 different subparts
- OSHA 1910.29 - performance of handrails and railings (fall protection systems)
- OSHA 1910.25 - performance and measurements of industrial stairs
- OSHA 1910.144 - color specifications for hazard awareness
- OSHA 1926.451 - performance and loading of platforms or scaffolds
- OSHA 1910.23 - performance and specifications of industrial ladders
See below for more information on OSHA Requirements for stairs, ladders and platforms.