OSHA Compliant Crossover Stairs & Work Platforms
Keep your facility safe using industrial stairs, industrial ladders and fall protection swing gates – all OSHA compliant upon delivery
Compliance with OSHA regulations on working and walking surfaces, fall protection, industrial stairs and industrial ladders requires dilligence and dedication by facility managers looking to keep their industrial workplaces safe. Facility or safety managers may not have the time or experience needed to research every applicable code when designing industrial platforms, stairs and ladders for their facilities.
Erectastep modular platforms make your job easier by meeting or exceeding OSHA requirements right out of the box.
Erectastep, Perfectastep, Rollastep and YellowGate modular platforms meet OSHA requirements under the following codes:
- OSHA standards part 1910 - including 21 different subparts
- OSHA 1910.29 - performance of handrails and railings (fall protection systems)
- OSHA 1910.25 - performance and measurements of industrial stairs
- OSHA 1910.144 - color specifications for hazard awareness
- OSHA 1926.451 - performance and loading of platforms or scaffolds
- OSHA 1910.23 - performance and specifications of industrial ladders