Structural Concrete Repair
Repair deteriorated, cracked concrete to restore tensile and compressive structural properties
Banks Industrial Group provides structural concrete repair for maintenance of structures within petrochemical, chemical, power generation, water treatment, food processing and manufacturing facilities. Our experienced crews restore damaged floors, walls, ceilings, ramps, walkways and equipment foundations back to their specified tensile and load bearing capacity.
- Save money – repair deteriorated concrete structures rather than replace
- Our knowledgeable crews are experienced with industrial applications and will evaluate the problem in order to match the best repair method
- Whenever possible, we use fast curing materials to minimize downtime and keep your operation productive
- We offer a wide range of materials with long-term resistance to thermal effects, freeze/thaw cycling, chemical attack, corrosion, erosion, abrasion and impact loads
- Epoxy crack injection will restore structural integrity and easily fix cracked foundation walls – without the need for excavation!
- Easily repair spalling and cracking caused by steel reinforcement corrosion
- Quickly patch cracks and voids in load bearing floor slabs, walls, ramps and walkways using specialized materials with high tensile strength
- Refurbish storage tank walls, silos, dams and containment areas